It seems like only yesterday – oh yeah, it was!
I (Sandra Crosnoe) got this email about a situation in Missouri that said that a government document said that some of my friends are terrorists (oh yes, and so am I and so is my favorite Texas Congressman and my favorite Oklahoma Congressman and the list goes on ad infinitum ad nauseum)! But first the pictures that tell the story and are said to be official documents. Some of it is old news (from about 2001), but what about the rest? Are these documents real? Is there any truth to my friends being terrorists? Are some of our Congressmen terrorists?
Pictures of the documents in question are posted here but you won’t be able to see them if you aren’t friends with the fellow who posted them – so here they are reposted and still unverified for all the world to see and investigate for yourselves.
For Immediate Release
Liberty Restoration Project responds to Document released by Mo. Division of Drug and Crime Control/ Missouri Information Analysis Center
Kansas City, MO. March 12th 2009:
The Liberty Restoration Project (LRP) obtained a notice today that was released by the Missouri Division of Drug and Crime Control, P.O. Box 568 in Jefferson City today. This document declares that “Militia Members most commonly associate with 3rd Party political groups” indicating Congressman Ron Paul, former Congressman Bob Barr, and Pastor Chuck Baldwin to be springboards of Anti-government militia groups in Missouri. The Liberty Restoration Project views this document as defamation to a growing “Freedom Movement” that is focused on peace, freedom, civil liberty, and constitutional obedience. The Liberty Restoration Project in Kansas City is a focus group based off of many of the principles laid forth by 3rd Party leaders, including an audit and/or repeal of the Federal Reserve Banks of the United States, and many other topics that are addressed by these leaders.
The document in question is still pending a confirmation of validity, yet when representatives of the LRP have called the attached phone numbers, they have been met with confirming messages stating that they are aware of the document, and that they would have someone return a phone call. One of the reasons the LRP believes that this document is so destructive is because of Congressman Ron Paul’s Regional “Campaign For Liberty” conference in St. Louis starting on the 27th of March, 2009 which will bring in hundreds of Ron Paul supporters and “Freedom Movement” groups. The LRP believes that this is a blatant attempt to stifle liberty and a message that teaches American people what it means to be an American with a voice, and a message of peace and civil liberty. The Liberty Restoration Project is currently awaiting a response from the Division of Drug and Crime Control. The only names listed on this document come in the form of email, and the names listed are: Brandon Middleton, and Greg Hug.
The Liberty Restoration Project also wants to express their views about “Militia’s”, citing the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution; “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” Although no members of the LRP are members of a militia, they feel that a Militia is Constutionally founded and have advocated in the past for Missouri representatives to adhere to their oath of office to uphold the Constitution and abide by the 2nd Amendment. Yet the document in question annotates a Militia as something to be feared, warned against, and fought. The LRP wishes for a retraction of this document, and a public apology made, and if this is not met, the LRP has promised heavy activism against their Division and will pursue further actions to correct what they feel is a devastating misrepresentation of what the “Freedom Movement” is about.
Liberty Restoration Project
Freedom reaches across party lines.
The facts so far, why I think this is really happening, they are really going after liberty lovers. Please read. Share Today at 1:44am March 12, 2009
0. (Missouri Information Analysis Center) MIAC is a legitimate organization, to start.
1. Called the number on the flier for Missouri Information Analysis Center Phone number 573-751-5422 and was directed to their PR department.
2. They transfered me to 573-526-6115, which was busy. I called back 3 times before I got through to the secretary who took all of my information and said someone would call back. I told her if I heard nothing I would be required to pass this information along to the folks in Missouri who might be affected and to the media. She said she understood my concern.
3. I called back about 4 times and was met with a busy signal.
4. Approximately 4pm Press Releases sent out and copied to the emails listed on the flier. The emails did not bounce back, indicating they are legitimate emails. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. About 3.5 hours after the first phone call I got a phone call from an officer Hotz of the state highway patrol who called me from 573-522-0000. He confirmed that they stand by everything in the memo, just not all the rumors on the internet. I had him repeat that he confirmed it about 5 times. He told me it was not sweeping everyone under that title, just noting TRENDS in militia members. He told me that the militia is a threat because officers have been killed by militia members.
6. Held a conference call and decided to A. try to get a state legislature to help us in some way. B. contact the governor and have him respond to the fact he met with homeland security with homeland security 2 days ago, at the very “fusion center” this document was leaked from (see number 8 below). 3. Attack this economically/financially by encouraging everyone attending the C4L conference to move their business to the IL side of the state line and contact the StL chamber of commerce, MO chamber of commerce, the hotel and the press declaring how they will not give their tourism dollars to such a state but STILL ATTEND THE CONFERENCE WITH THEIR PAUL/BALDWIN/BARR BUMPER STICKERS PROUDLY.
7. Someone was trying to disrupt the conference call the entire time – proof someone is trying to stop us from talking about this. They played what sounded like pornography in the background, pushed buttons repeatedly, made static noises, and I just kept telling them I loved them and that I was trying to keep their children from becoming slaves and that this petty disruption would not detract us. My 7pm central radio show and my 8pm conference call are recorded on skype, so you can hear the detractors for the show.
9. I called the KCPD to see if they could verify the memo 816-234-5510; they laughed at me and told me to call the FBI.
10. I called the FBI and she told me to go to my state legislature and hung up on me (after I asked many many questions) (816) 512-8200
11.I have returned calls to all 3 of the Jefferson City numbers I have listed above and was only able to leave message on the first, 573-751-5422, voicemail for Mike.
1: CAMPAIGN FOR LIBERTY IS HAVING A REGIONAL CONFERENCE IN STL AT THE END OF THIS MONTH. MOSTLY RON PAUL, BOB BARR AND CHUCK BALDWIN SUPPORTERS WILL BE THERE.
2: THE KC END THE FED RALLY HAS 3 CONFIRMED NATIONAL SPEAKERS WHO ALL FIT UNDER CATEGORIES LISTED IN THIS SECTION. MARCY BROOKS: FAMOUS JUROR MENTIONED IN THE DOCUMENTARY AMERICA FREEDOM TO FASCISM. AFTF IS MENTIONED IN THESE DOCUMENTS AS A MOVIE TO WATCH OUT FOR. REP. JIM GUEST IS FIGHTING REAL ID – NATIONAL DRIVERS LICENCES WITH RFID TRACKING CHILPS. RFID OPPONENETS ARE LISTED AS POTENTIAL THREATS IN THE DOCUMENT. DARRELL CASTLE RAN FOR VP OF THE CONSTITUTION PARTY AND IS IDENTIFIED ON THIS LIST AS A POTENTIAL THREAT THROUGH HIS PARTY AFFILIATION.
3: ALL THREE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES MENTIONED IN THE DOCUMENT ARE ANTI-FEDERAL RESERVE.
That is all the information I have at this time, but I have no reason to believe this is a hoax.
If you want to help with any of the strategy mentioned above in number 6, please email email@example.com.
I’m putting together teams for each goal right now and looking for other action items to take on. peace, love and liberty,
Catherine Catherine Bleish
executive director Liberty Restoration Project