Video post 21:04
Views at time of posting 17,796
END THE FED!
1. Do the American people deserve to know the truth regarding the ongoing war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen?
2. Could a larger question be: how can an Army Private gain access to so much secret material?
3. Why is the hostility mostly directed at Assange, the publisher, and not our government’s failure to protect classified information?
4. Are we getting our money’s worth from the $80 billion per year we spend on our intelligence agencies?
5. Which has resulted in the greatest number of deaths; lying us into war, or WikiLeaks’ revelations or the release of the Pentagon Papers?
6. If Assange can be convicted of a crime for publishing information, that he did not steal, what does this say about the future of the First Amendment and the independence of the internet?
7. Could it be that the real reason for the near universal attacks on WikiLeaks is more about secretly maintaining a seriously flawed foreign policy of empire than it is about national security?
8. Is there not a huge difference between releasing secret information to help the enemy in the time of a declared war—which is treason—and the releasing of information to expose our government lies that promote secret wars, death, and corruption?
9. Was it not once considered patriotic to stand up to our government when it’s wrong?
Thomas Jefferson had it right when he advised:
“Let the eyes of vigilance never be closed.”
Congressman Ron Paul speaks on the house floor. December 9, 2010
Ron Paul speaks to the House about his concern regarding the currency crisis. He reviews the economic situation and the audit the fed bill briefly. He talks about the bailout of Greece and how money is created out of thin air and then transferred to banking ‘friends’. He is clearly concerned and continues to educate and inform and encourage an audit of the federal reserve system.
Thank God for this man of courage telling it like it is.
302 view at time of posting (about 5 minutes in length)