Posted by Ada Coddington
By Rajan Laad
Yesterday, thirteen House Republicans bailed out Joe Biden’s and Nancy Pelosi’s agenda by voting passing their $1.2 trillion ‘infrastructure’ bill.
This list of defectors includes Reps. John Katko (R-NY), Don Bacon (R-NE), Jefferson Van Drew (D-NJ), Fred Upton (R-MI), Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), Don Young (R-AK), Tom Reed (R-NY), Chris Smith (R-NJ), Andrew Garbarino (R-NY), Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY) and Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA) who voted ‘yes’ on the bill.
The bill advances the following items promoted by woke and far-left:
- “Gender identity” as a protected class
- “Digital equity” grants partly based on racial or ethnic minority status
- State-mandated carbon reduction programs
- Funding for “zero-emission vehicles”
- “Over-the-road bus tolling equity”
- Roughly $2.5 billion to expand U.S. border-processing stations for migrants from impoverished Central American nations and other regions around the world claiming asylum.
R3publicans: https://R3publican.Wordpress.Com [End]