Are you a history buff? Do you know how America in it’s 200+ years of existence managed to get into so many wars? What really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin, or what got us into the Spanish American War, or World War I? These are explained with supporting documentation and evidence. Learn the truth.
“Thomas Jefferson said: Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.” ~ James Perloff
Editor’s note: James Perloff who is the speaker in most of this video is a wonderful author. If this video sparked a desire for more information (well researched and documented) you may enjoy some of his books. Click on the book picture to go to Amazon.com to order the book(s) of interest to you. Here’s a little about each one:
In 2013, James Perloff published his landmark primer on the New World Order Truth Is a Lonely Warrior. In the years since, online, he has expanded on many details from that book, as well as filling in holes with new research. In Thirteen Pieces of the Jigsaw, he gathers some of his most unique, significant and popular online posts, available for the first time in paperback form: Why we fought the Spanish-American War–the deceptions that dragged America into World War I–a unique account of the Hindenburg’s destruction–Pearl Harbor: Roosevelt’s 9/11–the Korean War’s orchestration and agenda–why Nagasaki was targeted for the atomic bomb–a mysterious “Best Picture” Oscar explained–the real reason there was a “Golden Age of Television”–making sense of the supernatural (Aliens/UFOs . . .)–Christian Zionism’s hidden history–what is really happening in Syria–the unpublicized health dangers of wireless technologies–who fired “The Shot Heard Round the World”? Thirteen Pieces of the Jigsaw is the ideal companion book to Truth Is a Lonely Warrior. More than 100 illustrations; cover by David Dees.
* Who benefited from the mysterious sinking of the USS Maine?
* Why did President Woodrow Wilson order the manifest of the torpedoed Lusitania hidden in the archives of the U.S. Treasury?
* After the official inquiry into the Pearl Harbor attack, why did Admiral Kimmel and General Short – the commanders at Pearl Harbor – want to be court-martialed?
* Why was the Soviet Union given control of North Korea after World War II, when the Soviets did nothing to win the war in the Pacific?
* What did Congressional Medal of Honor recipient James Stockdale reveal about Tonkin Gulf (the event used to justify intervention in Vietnam)?
* How did “Operation Rockingham” lead America into the Iraq war?
* Since its founding in 1921, what small organization has produced 21 Secretaries of Defense/War, 19 Treasury Secretaries, 18 Secretaries of State, and 16 CIA directors?
* How did Jimmy Carter go from a generally unknown figure to Presidential nominee in just seven months?
* Why has America had decades of destructive inflation (understated recently by the Consumer Price Index), when there was zero NET inflation from the days of the Pilgrims until the early 20th century?
* Why did the Vietnam War last 14 years – and end in defeat – when it took us only 3 and ½ years to win World War II?
* What did the head of the Ford Foundation tell Congressional investigator Norman Dodd that made him “nearly fall off the chair”?
* Is it possible that many kings and other monarchs of past centuries were not as evil as they’ve been portrayed?
* What American capitalists were given landing rights for their private jets in Moscow – at the height of the Cold War?
* What KGB defector predicted glasnost five years in advance – yet was ignored by the major media?
* Who is at the top of the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill?
* Why was the USS Liberty attacked in 1967, and why was there no Congressional investigation?
* The official explanation of 9-11 – where do we BEGIN to name the holes?
* Were the Beatles a set-up?
* Who financed ecumenism and the decline of Christian faith?
* What are world elitists saying about population control?
* What are courageous doctors revealing about vaccines that the major media won’t report?
* Does weather control go beyond seeding clouds? What is behind the recent spike in weather disasters?
* How did the Establishment trick conservatives into supporting its “free trade” agenda, destroying millions of U.S. jobs?
* Who’s pouring billions of dollars into the “green” movement?
* 1984 – the amazing ways in which Orwell got the future right.
* And how does ALL this tie together?
If you are one of those who senses that something just isn’t right with the explanations we are given for wars, our dying economy, and other world events, this book may be just right for you. Countless lies have been planted in the corporate-controlled media to benefit the rich and the few; these lies have become “fact” through the mechanism of frequent repetition. Refuting such lies with credibility requires in-depth analysis. Therefore, beware of reviews of this book which attempt to debunk it by pulling a sentence or idea out of context. Read the book for yourself.
Truth Is a Lonely Warrior is a ticket to de-brainwashing.
341 Pages. Fully indexed. This book is also available for instant download in a Kindle edition with many hyperlinks that can be clicked to access supporting material.
Originally published by Western Islands; First Edition edition (November 1, 1988). New 2002 edition-includes updated list of CFR members! James Perloff exposes the subversive roots and global designs of the CFR. Passed off as a think-tank, this group is a key “power behind the throne,” with hundreds of top-appointed government officials drawn from its ranks. Traces activity from the Wilson to Reagan administrations.
In an easy-to-read text, this book examines the growing scientific evidence that is challenging Darwin’s theory of evolution: lack of transitional forms in the fossil record; the impossibility of mutations (almost universally destructive) serving as evolutionary building blocks; the flawed logic of natural selection theory; the stunning lack of evidence for ape-men; the mathematic impossibility of life beginning by itself; and much more. Also explores the damaging effect societal impact of Darwinism, and examines how Inherit the Wind grossly misled Americans about the Scopes trial. Addresses the ever-vital question: Are we here by chance or are we created by God? Indexed, over 80 illustrations, hundreds of quotes from scientists.
The Case against Darwin is James Perloff’s second title on the creation-evolution debate. Written from a creationist perspective, this 83-page book is a primer for those unfamiliar with the subject, and too busy for a full-length book such as the author’s earlier Tornado in a Junkyard.Perloff first explores the social impact of Darwinism to establish the relevance of the topic. Then, in layman’s language, he discusses the growing body of evidence that is invalidating Darwin’s theory of evolution: evidence from genetics, origins science, biochemistry, paleontology, taxonomy and molecular biology. Finally, he examines fallacies of certain evidences commonly said to support Darwin’s theory: Ernst Haeckel’s embryo drawings, vestigial organs, salt percentages in blood and seawater, babies born with “monkey tails,” peppered moths, microevolution, and similarity as a proof of common descent.Despite the scientific nature of the material, Perloff keeps it light and short, and most readers should find The Case against Darwin an easy read.