CALL TO ACTION
COMMITTEE HEARING Tuesday, March 23, 2010
The “Biometric Driver License, Religious Exemption Act” (formerly HB 2943) has been incorporated into HB2811 (Rep. Key – Sen. Brogdon).
This legislation will provide:
- A religious exemption from biometric identification (NO facial recognition – NO fingerprinting) and wipes existing biometric information
- Prohibits the Department of Public Safety from retaining the Soc. Sec. Number
- Prohibits RFID devices from being used in the driver license
If passed into law, this bill would be the first in the nation to actually END THE USE OF BIOMETRICS AND WIPE EXISTING BIOMETRIC DATA
- PLEASE CALL THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS LISTED BELOW
- Tell them that you support HB2811 that includes the “RELIGIOUS BIOMETRIC EXEMPTION” – Please be respectful! – Thanks!
- CALL TONIGHT and on Tuesday– The hearing is early Tuesday. We want the voicemail boxes of these Senators to be FULL! If you get a busy signal, try again. A busy signal means our VOICES ARE BEING HEARD.
OK Senate — Public Safety and Homeland Security Committee
Sen. Don Barrington – Chair 405-521-5563
Sen. Steve Russell – Vice Chair 405-521-5618
Sen. Roger Ballenger 405-521-5588
Sen. Mary Easley 405-521-5590
Sen. Jerry Ellis 405-521-5614
Sen. Jim Halligan 405-521-5572
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT — WE CAN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!
Visit the websites below and sign up for email alerts. Download the “ACTION PACKET” to learn more - Stop Realid Coalition. Please support their work.
Special thanks to Kaye Beach for the original post on her website Axioms for Liberty. Please also visit OK Capitol Investments for more information on more bills being considered at present.
Download, email, share this alert!
Previous history of the measure