R3publicans if you are in Nebraska get involved! Shelli Dawdy and Grassroots in Nebraska stand on principle and stand up for the taxpayer too!
PLEASE RSVP by clicking HERE and help out by FORWARDING TO FRIENDS!!
NEBRASKA HAS MANY OF THE SAME PROBLEMS AS WISCONSIN AND OTHER STATES
Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like SERIOUS action is going to take place in Nebraska on this issue – READ TODAY’S ARTICLE ON THE GiN SITE IF YOU NEED SOME EVIDENCE. (publishin at 8am)
The information below can be supported and examined in greater depth by reading some of our articles on the subject, which are listed further down.
- Nebraska has a nearly $1 billion budget shortfall – by population, it’s proportional the $3.5 billion shortfall in Wisconsin.
- Nebraska’s Retirement System – the government employee pension fund – has been bailed out several times in the past two yearsbecause many government workers’ pensions are not tied to market value, they are guaranteed benefits regardless of the market, unlike the 401k plans for workers in the private sector.
- In order to “balance” our State budget, we have taken in a great deal of Federal stimulus funds, most of which was used to bailout the pension funds, as noted above, with the rest going to education (sold by Congress as “saving teachers’ jobs), and Medicaid.
One of the reasons Nebraska’s unemployment rate is so low is because too many people work for government in our State:
- 17% of Nebraska’s workforce is employed by State or local government
- In Lincoln, 24% of the workforce works for State or local government.
- In Omaha, 15% of the workforce works for State or local government.
AFFECTING TAXPAYERS: Nebraskans are overtaxed…our top marginal income tax rate is as high as states that lost population in the past ten years; several studies in the past decade have shown that our taxation structure is suppressing business activity. Nebraska’s two largest cities, Lincoln and Omaha, have increased taxes in the past year because their budgets are in trouble. In Omaha, two tax increases were imposed to cover increased costs of a labor union contract. Lincoln’s telecomm tax was raised in 2010 to increase revenues, making it the highest in the United States; 24% of cell phone, landline, and other telecomm bills is taxation.
[Editor's note: My guess is that every state in the union has this problem. We will all be forced to address the issue of 'us' taxpayer's being held hostage at the public trough. History says it cannot go on forever . We must address the problems now and get our fiscal houses in order from city to county to state to federal levels. It will take all of us just saying NO over and over and over again.
We cannot spend more that we take in and the printing presses in continuous motion mean the money in circulation will soon be worthless.
R3publicans will find Grassroots in Nebraska articles well researched and documented for you to do further research easily. Please educate yourself and share as you deem appropriate!
For Life and Liberty / Sandra Crosnoe]
R3publicans Alerts and Feedburner RSS options below:
Search by Keyword
Share and Save
Email Alerts Subscription
Join our Facebook End the Fed Fan Page
- History of Associated Conservatives of Texas / America
- Oklahoma claiming Sovereignty under 10th Amendment - HJR 1003
- Ten Commandments and Traveling Liberty Bell in Branson for Veterans Home Coming Week
- Stratfor Global Intelligence Red Alert: Radiation Rising and Heading South in Japan in Earthquake Aftermath
- Oklahoma: Lankford Voting Record is Really Bad - Barely Passing - Not Warranting a Promotion
- Rasmussen Shock Poll via Drudge Report: Obama 41% Paul 37%
- Charles Burris Sums up the Situation for the Tulsa GOP and Beyond: Freedom
- Sandra Crosnoe R3publican will be Alternate Delegate at the Republican National Convention in Tampa Florida in August
- April 1st 1996: The Taco Liberty Bell Hoax
- Michael Shaw on Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development: Behind the Green Mask Video
- Not Just the VA: Another example of government failure in healthcare fb.me/47fqJw23y -- Follow @R3publicans hashtag #R3s 21 hours ago
- 40% of U.S. on Benefits; More Receive Benefits Than Full-Time-Employed fb.me/1l6nPCDZC -- Follow @R3publicans hashtag #R3s 21 hours ago
- A Guide to Stock Splits fb.me/3C74FgJqt -- Follow @R3publicans hashtag #R3s 22 hours ago
- Australia Stock Market Set to Shrink on Foreign Takeovers, Rocket Higher fb.me/1lIO6ppVZ -- Follow @R3publicans hashtag #R3s 22 hours ago
- Norway’s $810B Sovereign Wealth Fund Shuns Stocks on Reversal Bet fb.me/3fYSq11E3 -- Follow @R3publicans hashtag #R3s 22 hours ago
- Amazing rendition -- praising God! #R3s #4life #4liberty #4music Yeshuah be praised and lifted up for all the... fb.me/3faTZBVWJ -- Follow @scrosnoe hashtag #4liberty 37 minutes ago
- Interesting aerial video of downed power lines last night #R3s #weather #Bartlesville area fb.me/6GlOoKRVF -- Follow @scrosnoe hashtag #4liberty 54 minutes ago
- Faux news war propaganda machine in full swing today. Maybe we should secure our borders and balance our budgets... fb.me/1mhLOQxVH -- Follow @scrosnoe hashtag #4liberty 1 hour ago
- Study up on your history if this graphic punches your button. #R3s #historylesson in one slide... fb.me/1m8H6pqRO -- Follow @scrosnoe hashtag #4liberty 4 hours ago
- Not Just the VA: Another example of government failure in healthcare fb.me/1vpY2P1tA -- Follow @scrosnoe hashtag #4liberty 21 hours ago
- 40% of U.S. on Benefits; More Receive Benefits Than Full-Time-Employed fb.me/2zMzCINa1 -- Follow @scrosnoe hashtag #4liberty 21 hours ago
- A Guide to Stock Splits fb.me/6YJLJ3y3w -- Follow @scrosnoe hashtag #4liberty 22 hours ago